The Pearl 2004 Simulator offers you many possibilities, you can use it to learn how to operate the Pearl 2004 console, you could use it to pre-program your show or even use it to program the whole show. Shows are compatible with the Pearl 2000, 2004, 2008, 2010 and Tiger consoles. Note: on the Pearl Tiger only the first ten playbacks on each page are accessible from the standard console.
As with the previous simulator it gives you the familiar control surface that is the Pearl console on a PC screen. This makes the Pearl 2004 Simulator ideal for learning on.
- Improved graphics to make the simulator even more like the actual console
- Faster operation on slow PCs
- Full show file compatiblility with a real console
- Use keyboard keys to control the simulator (Hotkeys)
- Pearl Key descriptions when you hover the mouse
- Visualise show using the ACDI Interface and 3rd party Visualisers